Huber Motor Cars President Clay Huber chose to make a six-figure investment in Huber Collision Center to become a Mercedes-Benz Certified Collision Center because he understood the benefit not only for owners of Mercedes-Benz vehicles but also because it would raise the level of our already expert team of technicians and thus benefit owners of every vehicle needing auto body repair.
The goal, as always, was to provide first-class care for each vehicle that enters our facility.
Huber Collision Center is now the only Mercedes-Benz Certified Collision Center between the Capital Beltway and Virginia Beach so it’s convenient for Mercedes owners in the Fredericksburg region and beyond.
In addition, our partnership with Mercedes-Benz helps simplify your life if you get in an accident.
Mercedes-Benz USA will tow any Mercedes-Benz customer’s vehicle free of charge to the nearest Certified Collision Center and we’re right here where you live.
Plus, Mercedes-Benz leases require that all auto body repairs be performed by a Mercedes-Benz Certified Collision Center.
With Huber Collision Center, we have the expertise you need and the convenience you desire.
Mercedes-Benz Certification Means:
• We meet Mercedes-Benz USA training standards for collision repair.
• We annually undergo additional training by Mercedes-Benz both online and at the Mercedes-Benz Learning & Performance Center near Dallas, Texas.
• We are equipped with specialized tools and equipment tailor made for Mercedes-Benz vehicle frames. This includes items such as unique welding equipment for steel, aluminum and bronze, and specialized glass cutting tools.
• These specialized tools can also be used with other European vehicles.
• We have access to STAR TekInfo – the exclusive website for technical documentation to service and repair Mercedes-Benz vehicles.
• We have access to the Mercedes-Benz Workshop Information System – or “WIS” – which explains every technical detail needed to repair your vehicle.
• Mercedes-Benz USA personnel have inspected and approved our facility.
• We are certified for automotive body aluminum repairs.
• We are approved to perform warranty repairs on Mercedes-Benz vehicles.
• We only use new, genuine Mercedes-Benz parts to repair your vehicle.
• We employ Mercedes-Benz approved paint processes.
• We follow Mercedes-Benz approved protocols for all aspects of repairs.
• We are listed on the Mercedes-Benz national locator for certified centers.