When an accident happens, you want the best care for your car, you want it done right and you want it fixed correctly the first time.
That’s why want you the Mercedes level of care.
At Huber Collision Center, we provide that for all makes and all models of vehicles.
Here, every vehicle gets first-class service using our state-of-the art equipment and the expertise that comes from top-tier training.
We are the exclusive Mercedes-Benz Certified Collision Center for the Fredericksburg region. In fact, we are the only collision center in Central Virginia authorized to perform body work and warranty repairs on Mercedes-Benz vehicles.
Those are among the many reasons to choose Huber Collision Center for your auto body repairs.
- We are a local, family-owned and operated business.
- The friendly faces on our website are the same ones you’ll see in our shop!
- Many of our team members have been with us for more than 10 years!
- We’re invested in and give back to the community.
- We offer a Lifetime Repair Guarantee on our work.
- We accept and partner with most insurance companies.
- We provide free estimates and expert consultation.
- We repair all makes and all models of vehicles.
- Our experienced team carefully estimates and thoroughly evaluates your vehicle’s damage to save you headaches and costly problems long-term.
- Our technicians are both factory and I-CAR trained to the highest levels.
- Our facility has more than 60 service bays to get your vehicle in and out efficiently so you can get back on the road.
- Our facility was designed and engineered as a leading-edge collision center.
- Our huge investment in the latest and most technologically advanced repair equipment available means your vehicle gets the best repair possible.
- We operate in a safe, secure, centrally located, well-lighted location.
- We’re good stewards of the environment, using the latest green technology.
- We do one thing here – collision repair – so we can be the best.
And like all Huber Motor Cars companies, we’re driven to a Higher Standard.